Proudly Made In The U.S.A.
This ChordBuddy Learning System comes with our ChordBuddy Worship Edition Songbook.
Welcome to the easiest and most effective guitar learning system available. As soon as the ChordBuddy is properly attached to your acoustic or electric guitar, you will be making music! Within a few weeks, you’ll begin removing some of the tabs and making the chords on your own. In two months, you’ll be able to play the guitar with no ChordBuddy at all.
Our system works on acoustic and electric guitars and helps you make the C, D, G, & E minor Chords.
- Instruction Book
- Companion DVD with a 2 Month Lesson Plan
- ChordBuddy Worship Songbook with 60 Songs
Each package includes the ChordBuddy as well as instructions on how to properly attach the device to your electric or acoustic guitar. The lesson plan and companion DVD will have you playing popular songs in no time. The ChordBuddy Worship Songbook includes 60 songs, some old and some new, and shows you how to play them with and without the ChordBuddy.
- Measure across the neck at the nut (the white bar between the frets and the tuning pegs), it should be around 1 3\4″ (1 ½” minimum and 1 7/8” maximum) and from the nut to the 3rd fret should be approximately 4″.
- ChordBuddy works with both left and right handed guitars! The “right” and “left” handed ChordBuddy will work with full size, 3/4 size and 5/8 size guitars.
- If you have a classical guitar (any guitar with a neck width of more than 1 7/8″) you’ll need to make sure to select “Classical” from the drop down. We do not have a ChordBuddy for a left handed classical guitar.
- Don’t know if you need left or right? If you strum with your right hand and the biggest string is on the top; it is a right handed guitar. If you strum with your left hand and the biggest string is on the top; it is a left handed guitar.
- ChordBuddy will not work on half-sized (or any guitar with a neck width of less than 1 1/2″) (children’s) guitars.
- Classicals normally have a mixture of nylon and steel strings.
- ChordBuddy will only work on a six string guitar.
What are you waiting for? Start learning guitar now!