This ChordBuddy Learning System comes with our ChordBuddy Worship Edition Songbook.
ChordBuddy Guitar Learning System Worship Edition
37 in stock
This ChordBuddy Learning System comes with our Chord Buddy Worship Edition Songbook.
Welcome to the easiest and most effective guitar learning system available. As soon as the ChordBuddy is properly attached to your acoustic or electric guitar, you will be making music! Within a few weeks, you’ll begin removing some of the tabs and making the chords on your own. In two months, you’ll be able to play the guitar with no Chord Buddy at all.
Our system works on acoustic and electric guitars and helps you make the C, D, G, & E minor Chords.
- Chord Buddy
- Instruction Book
- FREE APP DOWNLOAD/LESSON PLAN
- ChordBuddy Worship Songbook with 60 Songs
Each package includes the ChordBuddy as well as instructions on how to properly attach the device to your electric or acoustic guitar. The lesson plan and companion FREE APP DOWNLOAD will have you playing popular songs in no time. The ChordBuddy Worship Songbook includes 60 songs, some old and some new, and shows you how to play them with and without the ChordBuddy.
- Measure across the neck at the nut (the white bar between the frets and the tuning pegs), it should be around 1 3/4″ (1 ½” minimum and 1 7/8” maximum) and from the nut to the 3rd fret should be approximately 4″.
- ChordBuddy for non-classical guitars works with both left and right handed guitars! The “right” and “left” handed ChordBuddy will work with full size, 5/8 size guitars.
- IF YOU HAVE A CLASSICAL GUITAR THAT FEATURES PLASTIC/STEEL STRINGS AND A NECK WIDTH OF 2″ AT THE NUT YOU NEED TO ORDER THE CLASSICAL CHORDBUDDY THAT HAS IT`S OWN SEPARATE LISTING.
- ChordBuddy WILL NOT WORK ON CHILD HALF SIZE GUITARS OR 3/4 SIZE GUITARS (or any guitar with a neck width of less than 1 1/2″at the nut)
- ChordBuddy will only work on a six string guitar.
- RIGHT OR LEFT HAND MODEL? If you strum with your right hand and the biggest string is on the top; it is a right handed guitar and you need a right hand ChordBuddy. If you strum with your left hand and the biggest string is on the top; it is a left handed guitar and you need a left hand ChordBuddy.
What are you waiting for? Start learning guitar now!
OUR STANDARD $4.95 SHIPPING IS FOR FEDEX 2DAY OR USPS PRIORITY MAIL
|Dimensions||14 × 10 × 4 in|
Classical, Right, Left