Welcome to the easiest and most effective guitar learning system available. As soon as the ChordBuddy is properly attached to your classical guitar (fyi: this is for a classical and/or Spanish guitar, not the “classics”), you will be making music! Within a few weeks, you’ll begin removing some of the tabs and making the chords on your own. In two months, you’ll be able to play the guitar with no Chord Buddy at all.
Our system helps you make the C, D, G, & E minor Chords. If you’re looking for a ChordBuddy that fits on your acoustic or electric guitar, click here to be directed to that product.
- Chord Buddy Classical Edition for Classical/Spanish Guitars
- Instruction Book
- FREE APP DOWNLOAD/LESSON PLAN
- ChordBuddy Songbook
- GUITAR IN PIC NOT INCLUDED
Each package includes the Chord Buddy as well as instructions on how to properly attach the device to your electric or acoustic guitar. The lesson plan and companion FREE APP DOWNLOAD will have you playing popular songs in no time. The ChordBuddy Songbook includes over 100 songs and shows you how to play them with and without the ChordBuddy. The color-coded Chord Buddy songbook includes many hit songs from the past and present including hits from country, bluegrass, gospel and rock-n-roll genres.
- Measure across the neck of your guitar at the nut (the white bar between where your fingers are placed and the tuning knobs). If the width is more than 1 7/8″, you have a classical guitar.
- If your headstock has holes or slots cut into it, ie. not one solid piece of wood; like the picture, it is a classical guitar.
- Classicals also normally have a mixture of nylon and steel strings.
- Unfortunately, we do not have a Chord Buddy for a left handed classical guitar. Don’t know if you need left or right? If you strum with your right hand and the biggest string is on the top; it is a right handed guitar. If you strum with your left hand and the biggest string is on the top; it is a left handed guitar.
- ChordBuddy will not work on half-sized (or any guitar with a neck width of less than 1 1/2″) (children’s) guitars. You can check for sure by making two measurements. Measure across the neck at the nut, it should be more than 1 7/8″ and from the nut to the 3rd fret should be approximately 4″. If these two measurements are as noted, the Chord Buddy should work just fine.
- ChordBuddy will only work on a six string guitar.
What are you waiting for? Start learning guitar now!