Proudly Made In The U.S.A.
Welcome to the easiest and most effective guitar learning system available. As soon as the ChordBuddy is properly attached to your acoustic or electric guitar, you will be making music! Within a few weeks, you’ll begin removing some of the tabs and making the chords on your own. In two months, you’ll be able to play the guitar with no ChordBuddy at all.
This system works on non-classical acoustic and electric guitars and helps you make the C, D, G, & E minor Chords.
- ChordBuddy for non-classical and/or Spanish guitars
- Instruction Book
- Companion DVD with a 2 Month Lesson Plan
- ChordBuddy Songbook with over 100 Songs
Each package includes the ChordBuddy as well as instructions on how to properly attach the device to your electric or acoustic guitar. The lesson plan and companion DVD will have you playing popular songs in no time. The ChordBuddy Songbook includes over 100 songs and shows you how to play them with and without the ChordBuddy. The color-coded ChordBuddy songbook includes many hit songs from the past and present including hits from country, bluegrass, gospel and rock-n-roll genres.
- Measure across the neck at the nut (the white bar between the frets and the tuning pegs), it should be around 1 3\4″ (1 ½” minimum and 1 7/8” maximum) and from the nut to the 3rd fret should be approximately 4″.
- ChordBuddy for non-classical guitars works with both left and right handed guitars! The “right” and “left” handed ChordBuddy will work with full size, 3/4 size and 5/8 size guitars.
- If you have a classical and/or Spanish guitar (any guitar with a neck width of more than 1 7/8″) you’ll need to make sure to select the “Classical” version ChordBuddy.
- Don’t know if you need left or right? If you strum with your right hand and the biggest string is on the top; it is a right handed guitar and you need a right hand ChordBuddy. If you strum with your left hand and the biggest string is on the top; it is a left handed guitar and you need a left hand ChordBuddy.
- ChordBuddy will not work on half-sized (or any guitar with a neck width of less than 1 1/2″) (children’s) guitars.
- ChordBuddy will only work on a six string guitar.
What are you waiting for? Start learning guitar now!