Welcome to the easiest and most effective guitar learning system available. As soon as the ChordBuddy is properly attached to your acoustic or electric guitar, you will be making music! Within a few weeks, you’ll begin removing some of the tabs and making the chords on your own. In two months, you’ll be able to play the guitar with no ChordBuddy at all.
This system works on full or 3/4 size acoustic and electric guitars and helps you make the C, D, G, & E minor Chords.
- ChordBuddy Device for non-classical or Spanish “Classical” ( Classical will be over 2″ wide at nut and have usually some nylon strings)
- Instruction Book
- FREE APP/LESSON PLAN
- ChordBuddy Songbook with over 100 Songs
- IF YOU MUST HAVE A DVD PLEASE LET US KNOW IN COMMENTS AT CHECKOUT
Each package includes the ChordBuddy as well as instructions on how to properly attach the device to your electric or acoustic guitar. The lesson plan and FREE APP work together so you can learn at your own pace on your own schedule. The ChordBuddy Songbook includes over 100 songs and shows you how to play them with and without the ChordBuddy. The color-coded ChordBuddy songbook includes many hit songs from the past and present including hits from country, bluegrass, gospel and rock-n-roll genres.
- Measure across the neck at the nut (the white bar between the frets and the tuning pegs), it should be around 1 3\4″ (1 ½” minimum and 1 7/8” maximum) and from the nut to the 3rd fret should be approximately 4″.
- ChordBuddy for non-classical guitars works with both left and right handed guitars! The “right” and “left” handed ChordBuddy will work with full size, 3/4 size and 5/8 size guitars.
- If you have a classical and/or Spanish guitar (any guitar with a neck width of more than 1 7/8″) you’ll need to make sure to select the “Classical” version ChordBuddy.
- ChordBuddy will not work on half-sized (or any guitar with a neck width of less than 1 1/2″) (children’s) guitars.
- ChordBuddy will only work on a six string guitar.
- RIGHT OR LEFT HAND MODEL? If you strum with your right hand and the biggest string is on the top; it is a right handed guitar and you need a right hand ChordBuddy. If you strum with your left hand and the biggest string is on the top; it is a left handed guitar and you need a left hand ChordBuddy.
What are you waiting for? Start learning guitar now!