FREE LESSONS https://www.chordbuddy.com/learn-with-chordbuddy-dvd/ (TOP RIGHT ON THIS PAGE)
ChordBuddy Guitar Learning System
Learning the Guitar is Frustrating! In Fact 7 out of 10 quit! YEP, no kidding. Welcome to the easiest and most effective guitar learning system available. Trust me I have been where you are.. Chordbuddy will work for you!!
As soon as the Chord Buddy is properly attached to your acoustic or electric guitar, you will be making music! Within a few weeks, you’ll begin removing some of the tabs and making the chords on your own. In two months, you’ll be able to play the guitar with no Chord Buddy at all. ChordBuddy works on full size steel string, and electric guitars. The Chordbuddy makes the chords G,C,D,Em in the Key of G. THE RIGHT HAND VERSION IS FOR RIGHT HAND GUITARS THAT ARE SRTUMMED WITH THE RIGHT HAND.
Watch the ChordBuddy on Shark Tank below and see how you can INSTANTLY play guitar!
- Instruction Book
- FREE APP/LESSON PLAN VIDEOS
- ChordBuddy Songbook with over 100 Songs
- OUR STANDARD $4.95 SHIPPING IS FOR FEDEX 2DAY OR USPS PRIORITY MAIL
- IF YOU MUST HAVE A DVD PLEASE LET US KNOW IN THE “NOTES” SECTION OF CHECKOUT BOTTOM RIGHT UNDER SHIPPING ADDRESS.
Each package includes the ChordBuddy as well as instructions on how to properly attach the device to your electric or acoustic guitar. The lesson plan and FREE APP work together so you can learn at your own pace on your own schedule. The ChordBuddy Songbook includes over 100 songs and shows you how to play them with and without the ChordBuddy. The color-coded ChordBuddy songbook includes many hit songs from the past and present including hits from country, bluegrass, gospel and rock-n-roll genres.
Will The Chordbuddy work on my guitar?
Measure across the neck at the nut (the white bar between the frets and the tuning pegs), it should be around 1 3/4″ (1 ½” minimum and 1 7/8” maximum) and from the nut to the 3rd fret should be approximately 4″. (SEE PICS)
- ChordBuddy for non-classical guitars works with both left and right handed guitars! The “right” and “left” handed ChordBuddy will work with full size, 5/8 size guitars.
- IF YOU HAVE A CLASSICAL GUITAR THAT FEATURES PLASTIC/STEEL STRINGS AND A NECK WIDTH OF 2″ AT THE NUT YOU NEED TO ORDER THE CLASSICAL CHORDBUDDY THAT HAS IT`S OWN SEPARATE LISTING.
- ChordBuddy WILL NOT WORK ON CHILD HALF SIZE GUITARS OR 3/4 SIZE GUITARS (or any guitar with a neck width of less than 1 1/2″at the nut)
- ChordBuddy will only work on a six string guitar.
- RIGHT OR LEFT HAND MODEL? If you strum with your right hand and the biggest string is on the top; it is a right handed guitar and you need a right hand ChordBuddy. If you strum with your left hand and the biggest string is on the top; it is a left handed guitar and you need a left hand ChordBuddy.
What are you waiting for? Start learning guitar now!
OUR STANDARD $4.95 SHIPPING IS FOR FEDEX 2DAY OR USPS PRIORITY MAIL
|Dimensions||12 × 9 × 2 in|
Right Handed, Left Handed